WHYYYYY haven't I got minesweeper and solitaire on my computer???

Found 23rd Jan 2010
I have Windows Vista on my computer and the 'games' folder has no games in it - I thought it was standar that I sould get soitaire at least? LOL!

Where can I safely download minesweeper and solitaire, the original style ones - and are there any other good 'quickie' games I can get?

Thank yous x

6 Comments

snowtiger;7633265

& try this first :Go to Programs, Programs and Features, then click on … & try this first :Go to Programs, Programs and Features, then click on "TurnWindows features on or off" and put a check in the Games box.

+1:thumbsup:

It might be there without you knowing. Try Start > Run > "Sol" (without quotes). Does solitaire pop up? (or "winmine" for minesweeper)

Original Poster

snowtiger;7633265

& try this first :Go to ][COLOR=#3676a2][COLOR=#3676a2 … & try this first :Go to ][COLOR=#3676a2][COLOR=#3676a2 !important][FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif][COLOR=#3676a2 !important][FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Control [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#3676a2 !important][FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Panel[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR], Programs, Programs and Features, then click on "TurnWindows features on or off" and put a check in the Games box.

Excellent! It worked - thank you!!!!!!

cis_groupie;7633301

+1:thumbsup:

+2 :thumbsup:

nomeames;7633321

It might be there without you knowing. Try Start Run "Sol" (without … It might be there without you knowing. Try Start > Run > "Sol" (without quotes). Does solitaire pop up? (or "winmine" for minesweeper)

No that doesn't work, thanks for posting though
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Add one, leave one game54415464
    2. Anyone else bored of video gaming2952
    3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…52115
    4. Wuntu codes give away22

See more discussions