Wi-fi camera for indoors

Found 8th Oct 2017
Hi can anyone recommend a camera. It’s to go in one room in the house, will need night vision, doesn’t have to be great quality just viewable if that makes sense. Already got hive so looked at those but then apparently they don’t work with the hive app. I’m very wary from what I’ve read on here previously about the cheap Chinese Wi-fi cameras that you have to log into a Chinese website etc. So that’s quite a consideration for me. Any recommendations? Thanks mike
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
Some use an app on a old mobile. Makes a good indoor camera
Blink is very good
I bought a xiaomi ip camera 720p full tilt rotation with two way speaker off gearbest for 25quid. I use mine as a baby monitor hooked up to an old HTC phone. I use the app and it's great got motion detection and sound detection if the baby starts crying easy to set up and it works on my data. Best thing I bought in my opinion better than spending 80-100quid on a Motorola one
Original Poster
b4lly8725 m ago

I bought a xiaomi ip camera 720p full tilt rotation with two way speaker …I bought a xiaomi ip camera 720p full tilt rotation with two way speaker off gearbest for 25quid. I use mine as a baby monitor hooked up to an old HTC phone. I use the app and it's great got motion detection and sound detection if the baby starts crying easy to set up and it works on my data. Best thing I bought in my opinion better than spending 80-100quid on a Motorola one

Why is it connnected to the htc?
little_landy1 h, 50 m ago

Why is it connnected to the htc?

I would guess so you can see the baby
Htc is the monitor lol
Original Poster
b4lly876 h, 51 m ago

Htc is the monitor lol

Lol oh yeah haha
https://gearbest.app.link/orm0pp8Y7G this is the camera I bought, followed a YouTube video to set it up but very simple
Edited by: "b4lly87" 10th Oct 2017
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions