Groups
    EXPIRED

Wi-fi mobile phones?

What are the list of phones which have wi-fi for internet?

4 Comments

n80

mda vario

xda orbit so on... try searchin wifi phones on ebay

Rather than try and form this potentially large list, it would probably be easier if you let us know what you're looking for in a phone and then people could list potential phones that matched this criteria.

For internet browsing, I'd definitely look at the HTC phones - these come under different names depending on the network but common ones are the XDA Mini S, MDA Vario/II, Vodafone VPA 3/1605. They are not full size PDAs but they pack in a sliding keyboard which is one of the best I've used on a small device, I find them pretty good for internet browsing.

Nokia offer wi-fi across some of their phones, including a few in the E and N series - I have the N93 with wifi but can't recommend it. As much as I like the phone it's way too big and heavy yet doesn't have any special keyboard, it's just a number pad which can be slow for internet browsing. Aside from that, I've been impressed with the wireless support and the browser itself - it seems to have little trouble working with access points and the browser renders well and a decent speed. I think the Nokia E70 is fairly well suited to this task, as far as I'm aware it does have wifi but it also has a clever fold out keyboard inherited from the 6xxx series phones.

John

Original Poster

Johnmcl7

Rather than try and form this potentially large list, it would probably … Rather than try and form this potentially large list, it would probably be easier if you let us know what you're looking for in a phone and then people could list potential phones that matched this criteria.For internet browsing, I'd definitely look at the HTC phones - these come under different names depending on the network but common ones are the XDA Mini S, MDA Vario/II, Vodafone VPA 3/1605. They are not full size PDAs but they pack in a sliding keyboard which is one of the best I've used on a small device, I find them pretty good for internet browsing.Nokia offer wi-fi across some of their phones, including a few in the E and N series - I have the N93 with wifi but can't recommend it. As much as I like the phone it's way too big and heavy yet doesn't have any special keyboard, it's just a number pad which can be slow for internet browsing. Aside from that, I've been impressed with the wireless support and the browser itself - it seems to have little trouble working with access points and the browser renders well and a decent speed. I think the Nokia E70 is fairly well suited to this task, as far as I'm aware it does have wifi but it also has a clever fold out keyboard inherited from the 6xxx series phones.John

Im looking for a normal phone like the n73 with wifi

It would be helpful if you were a little less vague...

John
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767218
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1012
      3. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
      4. love affairs912

See more discussions