Groups

Wicked....

Anyone been to see it?

We are going tomorrow, i cant wait, bit odd seeing as the film is my most hated as it scared me as a child...lmao

19 Comments

Banned

Yes, it's very good although don't know who the current cast is.

I used to have nightmares as a child from the film also lol :-)

I remember having dreams about going to sleep and waking up in Oz all alone with a cackling green witch and monkey riders chasing me :-(

Would love to see it but i doubt my kids would !

Saw it in November - was very good, very enjoyable

bro in law and wife saw it and they couldnt stop raving about how good it was. have a wicked time!!

(someone had to!)

Original Poster

Squelds;5949541

I used to have nightmares as a child from the film also lol :-)I remember … I used to have nightmares as a child from the film also lol :-)I remember having dreams about going to sleep and waking up in Oz all alone with a cackling green witch and monkey riders chasing me :-(Would love to see it but i doubt my kids would !

see for me it wasnt the witches....it was the tornado, untill the film i wasnt aware of them and it made me scared that we were all gonna die in a tornado....silly i know but i was young, but cos of this, everything about the film gives me goosebumps....much to everyones amusement, esp the recent orange wednesday ads :lol:

im hoping this will cure me :w00t:

Original Poster

FilthAndFurry;5949535

Yes, it's very good although don't know who the current cast is.

great!

bassman_uk;5949554

Saw it in November - was very good, very enjoyable

another positive good!

magicbeans;5949571

bro in law and wife saw it and they couldnt stop raving about how good it … bro in law and wife saw it and they couldnt stop raving about how good it was. have a wicked time!!(someone had to!)

he he we been doing it all week

It's brilliant....

Original Poster

fantastic! dont think ive seen a bad review so all should be good

I would love to see it , the book was brilliant.

Original Poster

queenlush;5949818

I would love to see it , the book was brilliant.

we have 2 spare tickets, but think manchester is a bit far to come :w00t:

ive wanted to see itt for ages, the kids got butlins last weekend so this is my treat :-D

loupomm;5949855

we have 2 spare tickets, but think manchester is a bit far to come … we have 2 spare tickets, but think manchester is a bit far to come :w00t:ive wanted to see itt for ages, the kids got butlins last weekend so this is my treat :-D

Shame i'm so far away then lol...i'm sure you will love it, hope you have a brilliant time.

Original Poster

queenlush;5949963

Shame i'm so far away then lol...i'm sure you will love it, hope you have … Shame i'm so far away then lol...i'm sure you will love it, hope you have a brilliant time.

thank you, i will give it my best :-D:thumbsup:

you won't regret it - and this is someone who fell asleep when he took the BTEC Performing Arts group from his school to see South Pacific lol

ITs fantastic, really enjoyed it when I went last year and I intend to go back again!

I have the book, Started reading it then gave it to my mum to read who is a massive fan of the Wizard of Oz, Hopefully it will come to either Glasgow or Edinburgh but i'm not holding my breath as I'm still waiting for the Lion King to come up too.

Original Poster

thanks everyone, im REALLY looking forward to it now

Original Poster

just an update to say GO SEE IT, ITS FAB!!!

loupomm;5964627

just an update to say GO SEE IT, ITS FAB!!!

Told you so

Original Poster

bassman_uk;5964700

Told you so

yup you did :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie911
      3. love affairs912
      4. word association Game73844475

See more discussions