Wickes Non Structural Hardwood Plywood - 5.5mm X 607mm X 2440mm £2.83 Per SQM instore

Posted 17th Aug 2019
In Store ONLY! And will be down to what stock the branch has but I’ve seen two local ones with the same issues. Read conditions!!

Morning,

Will probably go cold but went into Wickes to get come ply wood.

This stuff was marked up at full price at £16.74 a sheet. However it’s on clearance at £8.38.

A few of the sheets had a very slight warp, nothing to major and nothing I didn’t mind having. They then too another 50% off that. Apparently 50% is standard for any “damaged” wood.

So if you don’t mind going into store and have a slight warp (to be honest only the top few had a warp, the rest were actually okay) then get yourself a bargain at £4.19 a sheet!
Community Updates

Groups

6 Comments
38281070-zsSKm.jpg
Branch specific. Probably forklift damaged
David_Nell17/08/2019 08:10

Branch specific. Probably forklift damaged

Yeah definitely branch specific and nope not forklift damage. Just stored slightly wrong.

I checked two different stores and there was at least 4/5 different ply types slightly warped. You can get 50% anything that has that
Never seen plywood in Wickes that isn't warped or split but very cheap if that's not an issue.
I bought this the other day from the hall green branch and paid normal price of £8.38 😔
Do Wickes cut to size for you?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants