Groups

wierd 20p i own ?

Banned
    Will post a pic i found on internet... I recieved today is it fake or genuine ?

11 Comments

Original Poster Banned

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/$%28KGrHqR,!h4E1KrtE6UgBNZscCDzH!~~_35.JPG

Banned

a fake 20p coin? r u avin a laff?

Banned

it's a gibraltar 20p
    edit

according to ebay, i'm not a coin geek
    Edited by: "Luke" 15th Apr 2011

Luke

it's a gibraltar 20peditaccording to ebay, i'm not a coin geek

correct, normally get them as 10ps too blooming things some people will take them, i know the guy in the shop near me virtually cries if you give him one of those coins

Original Poster Banned

bossyboots

what did the website say that you found the pic on

Ebay (You can't be sure)

Luke

it's a gibraltar 20peditaccording to ebay, i'm not a coin geek

I saw a pic of the runway in Gibraltar yesterday - omg its hysterical!!!! Barriers come down and cars wait by the sides while the planes land and take off!

That has got to be the best copy of a 20p ever.

bossyboots

I saw a pic of the runway in Gibraltar yesterday - omg its hysterical!!!! Barriers come down and cars wait by the sides while the planes land and take off![/quote]

you should be on one if the planes!
    any posts for morrisons in Gib ?

Have you been there Highland2010? Place looks amazing

bossyboots

I lived there as a child, those barriers were permanently closed then as the border was closed. Was really sad seeing families calling across to each other. Lovely place to live, lots to see and do in such a small area

bossyboots

yes, I was there not long after the border had reopened( see nat66) agree loverly place more british than britain!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism813
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846228
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6561254
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764318

See more discussions