Groups

wierd one - can anyone please find me some contact details

Hi - need to get some correspondence to chairman of edf energy - Pierre Gadonneix - ideally phone (for a secretary or someone similar) or an email address

Can anyone please find me some contact details I have drawn a blank - and speaking to their customer service is hopeless.

Thanks very much

7 Comments

I think this is your best bet ]http//in…tml

is this for a complaint you have against EDF?

Original Poster

yes it is - long standing issue - with their insurance department and legal dept etc due to damage they have caused to our property. bog standard complaints dept too low now for what we need

fairy;6988379

yes it is - long standing issue - with their insurance department and … yes it is - long standing issue - with their insurance department and legal dept etc due to damage they have caused to our property. bog standard complaints dept too low now for what we need

I work for Ombudsman for energy companies. If ya wanna PM me details and i'll let you know whether we can help. Also you mention damage caused to property, is that EDF networks or just EDF(as in supplying gas/elec and billing).

Original Poster

thanks - let me get back to you on this once spoken to husband - thanks v v much for offer

fairy;6988778

thanks - let me get back to you on this once spoken to husband - thanks … thanks - let me get back to you on this once spoken to husband - thanks v v much for offer

Your welcome. Paid to give this advice so might as well help where i can! I leave work at 6 by the way and no internet at home yet (stupid Sky!!), so if you write after 6 I wont be able to respond until tomorrow.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Rest In Peace Jerry Lewis.66
      2. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?66
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?99
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846240

See more discussions