wife has had enough of wires

    Can somebody tell me what i need to buy to get my pc to pick up wifi. I have the router thing already but never used it. still using my speedtouch thingy from orange. as you may guess you may have to explain in small words.
    thanks in advance


    if you got the router all u need is a adaptor to connect to the pc to communicate with router

    something like this


    Buy one of them. 'Tis your basic USB wireless adaptor, and it should do the job nicely. I have one myself, and it works well enough.

    Original Poster

    thats great. thanks

    You need something like this:…Q18

    It plugs into your usb port.

    Not saying that is the exact one to go for, just showing you the type of thing.

    not quite sure what you are looking for - is it to connect a laptop using wifi around the house or other pc's - you need the router to be installed and the software on your main pc to configure it I think

    Original Poster

    So i have had 12 months of abuse for a tenners worth of kit.
    thanks all



    So i have had 12 months of abuse for a tenners worth of … So i have had 12 months of abuse for a tenners worth of kit.Great...thanks all

    You know what to do here mate.... get rid! lol

    Lol i thought you were gunna say she was sick of using a wired ONE and has switched to batteries --- what your making assumptions to what im typing - your the one with the sick mind

    Original Poster

    does she go on deals or freebies?
    Post a comment
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…11
      2. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      3. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      4. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134

      See more discussions