wife has Samsung Galaxy Core Prime, due an upgrade what is the newer version of this phone please? she doesn't want anything fancy like S7

5 replies
Found 16th Apr
wife has Samsung Galaxy Core Prime, due an upgrade what is the newer version of this phone please? she doesn't want anything fancy like S7

5 Comments

Easy.. get her the new Nokia 3310

I've had apple iPhone for 5 years now still going strong waiting for it to die a death, factory reconditioned / refurbished the way to go usually get them from a range of stores for £150.00 it's all singing all dancing & for less than half the retail price of a shiny new one & far more user friendly I find than Samsung,

Samsung J5 2016. Great phone

seanyboy007

I've had apple iPhone for 5 years now still going strong waiting for it … I've had apple iPhone for 5 years now still going strong waiting for it to die a death, factory reconditioned / refurbished the way to go usually get them from a range of stores for £150.00 it's all singing all dancing & for less than half the retail price of a shiny new one & far more user friendly I find than Samsung,

​Cool story bro, but no where near an answer to the ops question

Samsung J5 2016 by the looks of it, although personally I'd get the new Moto G5 instead, it's brand new out not a year old, has the newer version of Android and has better features like the fingerprint scanner and it's the same price (at least Sim free it is).
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition59608
    2. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers11
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums33
    4. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…33

See more discussions