Groups
    EXPIRED

Wife needs a new iron. HELP!

Wife needs a new iron as the current one (russell hobbs steamglide 2400) has marks on the ceramic base plate. In the past I have cleaned it and has now worn the coating away.

Looking for any current good deals. I know nothing about irons or ironing so I need your help.

11 Comments

Many irons are reduced @ Sainsburys in-store.. worth a look

Original Poster

edi;8188725

Many irons are reduced @ Sainsburys in-store.. worth a look

Thanks, will call in.

Banned

You would be hit over the head with it.

If you were my husband

DLM;8188843

You would be hit over the head with it.If you were my husband

+1 :-D

DLM;8188843

You would be hit over the head with it.If you were my husband

I only hope that the OP does not wear any ironed clothes (or he has his own iron). If the iron is to be used to do his ironing then I would kill him too.

Original Poster

Didi I say something wrong?

Banned

gavjbrown;8189098

Didi I say something wrong?

nothing wrong no, just some women got unchained from the sink ;-)

Original Poster

jubbyme;8189247

nothing wrong no, just some women got unchained from the sink ;-)

Well mine does when she goes to work.

if your wife needs a new iron - can't she just do without and let you do all the ironing, with your iron for a while? i get the feeling she's earned it!

failing that - argos have some good prices on the steamglides from about £15 depending on how powerfull you want to go

Original Poster

littlejaffa;8200131

if your wife needs a new iron - can't she just do without and let you do … if your wife needs a new iron - can't she just do without and let you do all the ironing, with your iron for a while? i get the feeling she's earned it! :)failing that - argos have some good prices on the steamglides from about £15 depending on how powerfull you want to go

I might consider that if she starts mowing the lawn and diy around the house.

gavjbrown;8200649

I might consider that if she starts mowing the lawn and diy around the … I might consider that if she starts mowing the lawn and diy around the house.

good comment. :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. iPhone 7 32GB Black Unopened45
      2. 90" curtain pole without a centre bracket!?34
      3. Deliveroo22
      4. Which SSD drive I need to replace my current HD511

See more discussions