Wifi adapter

Found 6th Mar
Hi I have window vista desktop which is working great I have been connecting to hub via Ethernet cable, now I want to change it by connecting to wifi wireless. Any suggestion there are plenty on the market so not sure. Thanks
Community Updates
Depends on what standards your wifi router supports.
I have BT hub
This is what I use, works perfectly. Just plug it into the back or front of your desktop via USB.

mumu3 h, 55 m ago

I have BT hub

Have to be a little more specific as they've made a lot of BT Hubs, does your hub look like one of the following and which one ?

hi sorry it is BT smart hub
mumu16 h, 34 m ago

hi sorry it is BT smart hub

Virtually any USB wireless adapter should work with that hub. Random example at £2.59 delivered ex-UK complete with driver software for Vista: ebay.co.uk/itm…903 . There may be cheaper options but some may involve you having to source drivers and/or excessive delivery timeframes from Far East and those concepts may not appeal to you for the sake of saving £1. If there are a few walls and/or reasonable distance between BT SH & your PC, maybe consider similar with a beneficial external antenna; random £2.99 delivered ex-UK examples: ebay.co.uk/itm…785 or ebay.co.uk/itm…911
Post a comment

    Top Discussions

    Top Discussions

    Top Merchants