WIFI Dimmer Switch

Found 19th May
Can anybody recommend a WIFI dimmer switch thats compatable with Amazon Alexa. Needs to work with 10 x 5W LED GU10 bulbs. Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
Not a recommendation but I am looking at getting smart lighting for my house and so far the best option I have come up with is the Aurora AOne smart lighting auroralighting.com/au/aone.

This requires Aurora bulbs -GU10 will work as well which are quite cheap and can be controlled from an app anywhere. I think it can be controlled by Alexa as well. You would need to speak someone on a good electric shop or speak to the helpline as listed in their website. I believe this is a new product so not much information.

Hope this helps,
Edited by: "sydney871" 19th May
It would depend on your wiring, if you have no neutral at the switch then you need something like rf lightwave. Or do your wiring at the ceiling rose with something like the Aurora in line dimmer.
wifi lights.....whatever happened to getting up off your situpon and flicking a switch..
st8mike58 m ago

wifi lights.....whatever happened to getting up off your situpon and …wifi lights.....whatever happened to getting up off your situpon and flicking a switch..

Suffered a similar fate to Gas lamps before, and actual fire before that
st8mike1 h, 25 m ago

wifi lights.....whatever happened to getting up off your situpon and …wifi lights.....whatever happened to getting up off your situpon and flicking a switch..

Can’t do that if you are not at home for security reasons.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions