Groups

Wifi in Sheffield

I would like an Iphone for when I go to uni due to some apps which would be very handy for my course if I can't use my laptop but they are quite expensive and I have a while left on my current contract.

Thinking of maybe a touch instead. Was just wondering if anyone knows if there are many Wifi spots around sheffield which you could tap into for the internet?

I'm assuming the Uni library etc will have it (need to check though) but if I'm out at a cafe or something, is there likely to be something nearby as I know some cities have this sort of thing.

Cheers
    James

4 Comments

Banned

Google......
    [url]myhotspots.co.uk/res…spx?Town=Sheffield[/url] - Cached - Similar

all over the city/Eccelsall rd etc etc,most of the multitude of student flats that have sprung up have it in as standard as well

all the uni libraries have wifi and the lecture theatres too
    starbucks and mcdolands in city centre have wifi too

Original Poster

Cheers for the replies, going down in 2 weeks anyway so might get one soon and see what it's like when I'm there. Looks good though and there seems to be a fair bit about. Would just be much easier than having to try and cancel my current contract and sort an iphone out too, not to mention being far cheaper!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764364
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?32174
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846231
      4. The State on Ch411

See more discussions