Groups
    EXPIRED

wifi internet radio needed.

well my tranciva wifi/dab/fm/streamer radio tat i got last year has died just stuck on startup. so it'll be back to argos for £50 refund. can anyone recommened me one? would just have a wifi/internet radio one if i can!

cant really afford much but i was thinking of getting the pure sensa at £114 today, until play.com put it back up to £230!

5 Comments

amazon have a few. Internet Radio.

out of interest what stations do you listen too, I've got one but only tend to listen to uk stations, which i could have picked up on a DAB radio.

Original Poster

richp

amazon have a few. [url=Internet Radio]Internet Radio[/url].out of … amazon have a few. [url=Internet Radio]Internet Radio[/url].out of interest what stations do you listen too, I've got one but only tend to listen to uk stations, which i could have picked up on a DAB radio.

already been through amazon but nothing stands out. i was thinking of an o2 joggler but cant find a list of stations (as it isnt a full size pure lounge)

i listen to metro fm which has no DAB signal here & the FM signal is very poor. i also listen to a fair few disney/orlando/florida stations & podcasts

i was also looking at this revo iblik for £100 but wanted some guidance first!

have you looked on the Reciva support forum, they were quite helpful when i had problems with my internet radio.

Original Poster

richp

have you looked on the Reciva support forum, they were quite helpful when … have you looked on the Reciva support forum, they were quite helpful when i had problems with my internet radio.

cheers for that i've decided to get the reciva app for my iphone, may even get the snowtape app as well. may get a cheap 2nd hand ipod touch to save using my iphone instead of getting a new radio

Original Poster

just got to say that i've downloaded tunein radio app & this is amazing! its very clear over wifi, great interface 7 allows you to record radio to listen later!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What kind of workstation desk should I buy for my office / music room ?59
      2. Samsung Galaxy S666
      3. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2636
      4. Family Spotify account21

See more discussions