Wigan Players To Personally Refund Fans

15 replies
Found 23rd Nov 2009
After their 9-1 slaughtering at the hands of Tottenham Hotspur, the Wigan players are to pay back the cost of the ticket to the fans

1. Misc
  2. Fan
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Fan
15 Comments

haha too right

How cool!!

saw this earlier today .... they should be ashamed.... lol

Original Poster

Im pretty sure they are !

Banned

They should refund the fans transport costs and loss of earnings for their wasted day too, plus the players should also pay back their weeks wages to the club.

Harsh but fair...... though in reality they just got thrashed by a very good team.

Banned

guv;6978886

They should refund the fans transport costs and loss of earnings for … They should refund the fans transport costs and loss of earnings for their wasted day too, plus the players should also pay back their weeks wages to the club.Harsh but fair...... though in reality they just got thrashed by a very good team.

nah just a lucky day for spuds

Original Poster

No they shouldnt because as the old adage goes, you pays your monies, you takes your chances. They got beat 4-0 off Portsmouth, PORTSMOUTH !!! so they shoulld have expected a drubbing. If I could get back all the money I paid to watch my team play cack...............

Nowt lucky bout 9-1, don't see arseh*le pullin that scoreline off.. can't even beat sunderland

dog_cop;6978902

nah just a lucky day for spuds

Banned

Couldn't anybody claim this, and pretend to of had a ticket ?

Could be setting themselves up for a fall, what if the lose 9-1 again next week?

Banned

guv;6978886

They should refund the fans transport costs and loss of earnings for … They should refund the fans transport costs and loss of earnings for their wasted day too, plus the players should also pay back their weeks wages to the club.Harsh but fair...... though in reality they just got thrashed by a very good team.

I think the fans wouldn't mind having paid to visit the south, even if their team lost:thumbsup:

Any ideas of how much this would roughly be?

good job west ham don't do this - they would be well broke -

I thought this was a joke lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition63678
    2. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines21
    3. Win a google pixel phone at Stylist1111
    4. win free cash32

See more discussions