Groups

Wii

So we got a wii at the beginning of the week

I heard you can put DS games in it - Is this true or total bs..?

10 Comments

Nope, you can put Gamecube games in it...

I'm pretty sure there is no slot where you can place an actual DS cartridge.

Original Poster

IndianaBlues;1788571

Nope, you can put Gamecube games in it...

Oh cheers :thumbsup:

The answer is "total bs"

Original Poster

gd_miester;1788585

The answer is "total bs"

:giggle:

You can link up the DS to the Wii for certain games ie Pokemon plus you need Pokemon on the DS too!

In the wii games there is a card which you can scratch panel off,I'm not sure whats all that about either but if you wanna know I'm sure someone else here will know too.
    To be fair I don't bother with Wii much.

not heard of that b 4

Mum2Connor&Cerys;1788616

In the wii games there is a card which you can scratch panel off,I'm not … In the wii games there is a card which you can scratch panel off,I'm not sure whats all that about either but if you wanna know I'm sure someone else here will know too.To be fair I don't bother with Wii much.

They're Wii Stars, and only appear with Nintendo products (as opposed to 3rd party games)...you can register them on Nintendo's website and then convert them into Wii Points to buy retro games and the like on the Wii shop thingy...if Nintendo are in a generous mood when you decide you want to convert them that is, they don't make it an easy process!

Banned

pcfairs the next post i see with the above in i am going to report, this is so childish, put them on ignore if it bothers you so much, report them to a mod,
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions