Groups
    EXPIRED

Wii

Im looking for a wii console...whats the cheapest deal available at the moment? Preferably with 2 wii controllers...i know shopto are doing the console with wii sport for £172...btw does that come with one controller?

5 Comments

Wii console / games / accessories - massive bundle

POSTED BY: PSPerfecto 48 minutes ago

I am selling my large collection of Wii things!

The bundle consists of the following accessories:

*Console
    *2 wireless remotes
    *2 nunchucks
    *Memory Card

And these super games:

*Wii sports
    *Wii play
    *Red steel
    *Far cry
    *Sonic and the secret rings
    *Thirillville
    *Zelda
    *Transformers

Willing to s more...
    Asking Price:

Original Poster

mentionuk;1840498

Wii console / games / accessories - massive bundle POSTED BY: … Wii console / games / accessories - massive bundle POSTED BY: PSPerfecto 48 minutes ago I am selling my large collection of Wii things! The bundle consists of the following accessories: *Console *2 wireless remotes *2 nunchucks *Memory Card And these super games: *Wii sports *Wii play *Red steel *Far cry *Sonic and the secret rings *Thirillville *Zelda *Transformers Willing to s more... Asking Price: 260.00

hmm...ive messaged u..newhere online that i can get the wii for cheap?

Just use advanced search and find the cheapest one for yourself. There are a lot of good deals on HUKD.
    Hope that helped

Price wise, Wii's have been steady since release. Basically your looking at £179.99 for a console, controller and Wii play. You might get a few 10% off deals here and there but that is about it.

Banned

The shopto one will have one controller if it's the usual console package that should be £180.

Best I know of is ]Gameplay with £10 off using this code: erhnhu8pf but it's still only one controller.

Or there is this ]Sonic Bundle which has two controllers & Sega Superstars Tennis game for £230 but you can get another £10 off that with the above code.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Hard drive 'died'(?), what can I do? (for computer wizards please!)510
      2. Xbox one region locked codes?22
      3. I want some backless loafers for men22
      4. Phone "Upgrade"36

See more discussions