Wii / 360 games.............

Banned 10 replies
Found 24th Nov 2009

Been asked to look out for some games for the kids...

Wii - Super Mario Bros
Wii - Indiana Jones Adventure

and Lego Rock band for the 360

Does the Rock band one require anything other than the game? The price Ive seen doesnt mention anything - but Im sure something else must be needed?

Whats the best prices for any of those... (Or best comparisson sites to use for console games)

Many thanks....

10 Comments

All Rock Band games require a drum kit or guitar at least, or pick up the band in a box for £35 if smyths are still selling it which gets you the microphone, the drum kit and the guitar...still need the game on top though remember.

Lego Indiana is amazing and they have just released the second one as well last friday.

But the site above is best for price comparing.

Don't think Smyth's are selling them anymore, after a complete band myself for the Wii, going for £80-100 second hand on ebay.

About £125 new.

greg_68;6984662

Don't think Smyth's are selling them anymore, after a complete band … Don't think Smyth's are selling them anymore, after a complete band myself for the Wii, going for £80-100 second hand on ebay. About £125 new.

ouch! we managed to pick two up as presents...should have picked up more if theyre going for that now!

Supermod

Super Mario Bros was £29.99 at Gameplay. Now £32.99.

If you use [url]www.topcashback.co.uk[/url] it now have a search facility. Just change it from "merchants" to "products".

Failing that, you can use [url]www.find-games.co.uk[/url]

You can still get the Rock Band instrument set for E41.95 from Amazon.de

Original Poster Banned

Cheers Guys.... Rep added. :thumbsup:

Not sure if I like the idea of a drum kit and the rest... so may convince the missus to forget that one!

I'll use that site in a while (Damn thing is blocked at work!)

Evil_monkey;6984790

You can still get the Rock Band instrument set for E41.95 from Amazon.de

Any chance of posting a link as I cannot see it.

greg_68;6985890

Any chance of posting a link as I cannot see it.

Here you go.
amazon.de/Roc…8-2

Evil_monkey;6985907

Here you … Here you go.http://www.amazon.de/Rock-Band-Hardware-Software-enthalten/dp/B0017J6RY6/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1259066242&sr=8-2

Thank you.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I thought the 'Dementia tax' had gone for good,apparently not.815
    2. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet1847
    3. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?993247
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769450

See more discussions