Groups

Wii Accessories?

I've just got a wii from the For Sale/Trade forum, and was wondering what Accessories there is for the wii and which I should get to make things more fun/easier.

Thanks in Advance.

17 Comments

Banned

wiifit good aswell

Banned

just got crossbow training with a gun well worth £17.01
    but had to wait 3 weeks for it to come from amazon

Banned

mario kart is the dogs bits

good game the wii links crossbow, canny understnd why its so cheap lol! can be had for 15.99 delivered now though! lol

Banned

4241mackay;2367668

good game the wii links crossbow, canny understnd why its so cheap lol! … good game the wii links crossbow, canny understnd why its so cheap lol! can be had for 15.99 delivered now though! lol

yo yo in the house

did you watch footy last night mate

Original Poster

will look out for crossbow training, thanks.

Just seen boxing gloves on ebay, Cool!!

Fishing rod is a must have

i've got one you could have, but id want 22 inc in which you can get it online for cheaper lol, or i could sell you just the game for £9 delivered! lol, and yhyh, couldnt believe it, holland were poor, and russia were brill, cant wait until 2nyts game gonna be great i think!

tesco have like a 15 in 1 sports pack for 12.49 same one thats 15-20 in game etc

and you wont go far wrong with any mario game hubby particularly likes mario kart, mario galaxy and says mario sunshine on gc is good which i pick up for like 8 quid ( inc. p&p)on fleabay

Plenty to be had at Deal Extreme.......cheaper than eBay as well.

Their Wii range here : dealextreme.com/pro…601

Original Poster

Syzable;2367929

Plenty to be had at Deal Extreme.......cheaper than eBay as well.Their … Plenty to be had at Deal Extreme.......cheaper than eBay as well.Their Wii range here : http://www.dealextreme.com/products.dx/category.601

thanks will have a look now, can pay by paypal too, bonus!

best way to make your wii fun would be to sell it andbuy a ps3 and enjoy playing that

Banned

Pitbikeboy;2367824

Fishing rod is a must have

fishing rod where did you get that from

Original Poster

monkeybrains;2368056

best way to make your wii fun would be to sell it andbuy a ps3 and enjoy … best way to make your wii fun would be to sell it andbuy a ps3 and enjoy playing that

come on wii's are good fun:p

already got a PS3

Original Poster

danby jason;2368377

fishing rod where did you get that from

yeah, i thought that too, but i saw it Deal Extream

A decent set of rechargeable batteries is a must. I recommend Sanyo Eneloop batteries, they're a bit on the expensive side, but they're really good batteries and worth the extra money in my opinion.

If your remotes don't already have them, you should send off for some Wii Remote jackets here.

It may be worth getting a couple of Gamecube controllers, since you'll need either the classic controller or GC controllers to play some of the VC games. You can also use the GC controllers for certain Wii games such as Smash Bros and Mario Kart, as well as GC games obviously.

Other than that, I wouldn't bother with any of the 3rd party accessories like tennis rackets or golf clubs. They don't add anything to the experience, they're an unneccessary expense and you're more likely to hit someone/thing when you swing.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767218
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1012
      3. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
      4. love affairs912

See more discussions