Groups
    EXPIRED

wii and wii sports

Is there anywhere that does a wii bundle with the old wii sports included? All seem to be the new sports resort.

Thanks

Jinxie xx

7 Comments

they also have wiisports

it is wii nuncuk wiimote wii sports + wiss sports resort + motionplus

Original Poster

Is there anywhere that do it without the sports resort included in the box? I know that sounds silly but I want to get my kids wii sports resort for christmas but also want to get a relative a wii console as a gift. Thought if I got a bundle, I could keep the sports resort and save a few quid! Make sense?

it makes sense but i dunno if u can get that anymore sorry!

Original Poster

Ah poo.

The wii sports resort and the wii are in seperate boxes as you but them originally, then just placed in a bigger box!

The wii sports resort is exactly as you would buy it seperate and the wii is too!

Original Poster

bn4;7237484

The wii sports resort and the wii are in seperate boxes as you but them … The wii sports resort and the wii are in seperate boxes as you but them originally, then just placed in a bigger box!The wii sports resort is exactly as you would buy it seperate and the wii is too!

Nice one!! Can I ask how you know this? Thanks so much x

jinxie;7237570

Nice one!! Can I ask how you know this? Thanks so much x

I bought 2 for the kids for Christmas! Didnt need 2 copies of sports resort so opened it to check if I can trade one oin, which I did!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Mcdonalds fizzy drinks not working34
      2. MacBook Air 11.6 MD712 Good Deal?33
      3. Help O2 wont repair my sony experia xz56
      4. Iptv1124

See more discussions