Groups

Wii Back Up

I would like to legitimately back up my existing Wii games onto an SD card but am confused by how I can do this - can anyone who has done this offer some really easy 3 bears english steps please?

5 Comments

You can't without modding the console, either with a mod chip, or with a softmod.

If you are wanting to rip your game disks, there are only a few disk drives that work, all LG I think.

Otherwise you would have to download the games online.

You should search for a guide online. I know how to do it, but to put it in 3 steps is impossible. 1 wrong move and you brick your wii.

:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Thanks - i meant "3 bears english" - aware it could be in numerous steps!!

melmorc;7486418

Thanks - i meant "3 bears english" - aware it could be in numerous steps!!

Ah right, never heard that expression before

I did my Wii, and it is easy to do, as long as you know what you are doing, and have a decent knowledge of computing (not very much).

Original Poster

Nickjjjjj;7486495

Ah right, never heard that expression before :pI did my Wii, and it is … Ah right, never heard that expression before :pI did my Wii, and it is easy to do, as long as you know what you are doing, and have a decent knowledge of computing (not very much).

I'm obv showing my age!! Am googling it now!! Thanks!:thumbsup:

melmorc;7486509

I'm obv showing my age!! Am googling it now!! Thanks!:thumbsup:

Google "Bannerbomb", or check GBA.temp, get it modded, and then you need a homebrew program called "DVD Dumper".

You can then rip your games wirelessly to your PC, or to the SD card slot in your Wii.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1215
      2. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?712
      3. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!77
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767220

See more discussions