Wii Beatles rockband question

6 replies
Found 21st Dec 2009
Ok i've bought the limited edition Beatles rock band for daughter for xmas do i need to buy something else in order to play the full set of instruments(wireless) at the same time? as the wii only has 2 usb port things thanks

6 Comments

Hello! As long as you have a remote for each item you want to play (drums, guitar, microphone) you're good to go!

Original Poster

Pink & Fluffy;7299587

Hello! As long as you have a remote for each item you want to play … Hello! As long as you have a remote for each item you want to play (drums, guitar, microphone) you're good to go!

Hi thanks for the reply so i need 3 wii remotes? can you explain a bit more as i'm clueless thanks :santa:

Yeah if you've got the band package. 1 remote fits in the guitar, 1 in the drums, (making them wireless) and another 1 needs to be somewhere near the mic for it to work. I've got the standard band package and the mic on mine plugs into the usb but I still need a wii remote to use it. Brilliant game will keep everyone amused for hours and hours

Original Poster

Pink & Fluffy;7300109

Yeah if you've got the band package. 1 remote fits in the guitar, 1 in … Yeah if you've got the band package. 1 remote fits in the guitar, 1 in the drums, (making them wireless) and another 1 needs to be somewhere near the mic for it to work. I've got the standard band package and the mic on mine plugs into the usb but I still need a wii remote to use it. Brilliant game will keep everyone amused for hours and hours

Ahhhhh so thats another Bl**dy thing i have to buy then ,(more expense!) we do have the usb drums and usb mic now so i thought it would be just similar :x thanks for your help i'm off to brave the crowds for a wii remote in a min :x rep added for you too merry christmas :santa:

Merry Christmas - good luck

shacal;7300203

Ahhhhh so thats another Bl**dy thing i have to buy then ,(more expense!) … Ahhhhh so thats another Bl**dy thing i have to buy then ,(more expense!) we do have the usb drums and usb mic now so i thought it would be just similar :x thanks for your help i'm off to brave the crowds for a wii remote in a min :x rep added for you too merry christmas :santa:

If you have an Asda close by I think they are doing cheap compatible ones at the moment.

I don't think it will matter that they aren't genuine ones once stcuk in a guitar.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Swimming goggles for 3 year old21
    2. Parkopedia, can the info be trusted22
    3. What is gearbest like on warranty?78
    4. Whatsup number, confused33

See more discussions