Groups

Wii bit of help from Nintendo fans please?

Hi just ordered this:

hotukdeals.com/ite…611

I have played Wii Sports resort at a mates house but can't quite work out which extras I need to buy from stealth rip-of merchants Nintendo. Can anyone tell me what else is required in terms of accesories for multi-player with with bundled games? Rep for anyone who can help

Cheers and Merry Xmas!

7 Comments

more wimotes and nunchucks are for starters , then maybe sports equipment too?

Original Poster

juninho7;7283638

more wimotes and nunchucks are for starters , then maybe sports equipment … more wimotes and nunchucks are for starters , then maybe sports equipment too?

Cool thanks! So for two players simultaneous i need:

1 extra Wiimote
    2 Nunchucks?

Sainsburys havent advertised the package very well!?!!!?

yes that should get you started , if playin mario kart you'll need a couple of steering wheels too.

Supermod

Dont bother with the sports equipment. It does not enhance gameplay.

If you are playing Resort you will need a second motion plus if you want to do 2 player.

sharkalos;7283651

Cool thanks! So for two players simultaneous i need:1 extra Wiimote2 … Cool thanks! So for two players simultaneous i need:1 extra Wiimote2 Nunchucks?Sainsburys havent advertised the package very well!?!!!?

I'm pretty sure you'll already have one nunchuk in the box, so you'd onlyhave to buy one more, plus one more wii-mote for 2 players. Unless you want two players on the Wii Sports Resort, then you'll need another motion plus too

Original Poster

hodsey77;7283681

I'm pretty sure you'll already have one nunchuk in the box, so you'd … I'm pretty sure you'll already have one nunchuk in the box, so you'd onlyhave to buy one more, plus one more wii-mote for 2 players. Unless you want two players on the Wii Sports Resort, then you'll need another motion plus too

Thanks everyone you are all getting rep'd. Is the Wii motion plus an add-on to the wiimote? If so does anyone know the cheapest place to get a wiimote with motion plus?

thanks again

sharkalos;7283701

Thanks everyone you are all getting rep'd. Is the Wii motion plus an … Thanks everyone you are all getting rep'd. Is the Wii motion plus an add-on to the wiimote? If so does anyone know the cheapest place to get a wiimote with motion plus?thanks again

it is indeed an add on. Not sure where to get cheapest though.
    1 controller, 1 nunchuck and 1 motion plus will be perfect to play 2 players on any game. You dont need a steering wheel for mario kart however it is a better experience. You can just use a controller and nunchuck. p.s you can get 1.00 steering wheels/guns from poundland.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Need help with buying a 4K TV for gaming48
      2. Which Kodi Add-ons?88
      3. £1500 55 inch 4K TV44
      4. Unexpected house guest query (Ratatouille)1115

See more discussions