Groups
    EXPIRED

Wii bundles

Can anyone give me some ideas where i can get good value wii bundles. I would like a couple a recent games included in the price.

Many thanks

6 Comments

Id look instore at zavvi instore as they have been doing £199 for wii and anygame, £220 for any two etc

I bought mine the other week from Dixons online because it was the only place that had a mario kart bundle , was £194- £5 code and quidco so good deal but not sure if they still do it

jase.2;2333306

Id look instore at zavvi instore as they have been doing £199 for wii and … Id look instore at zavvi instore as they have been doing £199 for wii and anygame, £220 for any two etc I bought mine the other week from Dixons online because it was the only place that had a mario kart bundle , was £194- £5 code and quidco so good deal but not sure if they still do it

I got the Dixons bundle as well, I added wii play as well and got total for £220

I agree with Jase, Zavvi have good offers on.

go to tesco late at night when theres no customer services on (after 11)
    buy a wii console by itself
    then after paid for it go back in say that there should be a free game with it (other than the wii sports )
    then will give you the game with a receipt to say you paid in cash for it
    take the game back next day to customer services get a full refund on the game itself
    so really getting wii for 150.00 or less
    then this is the clever part a few days later go back in with the receipt say you didnt get the game with it there have to give it to you
    thats what i did

rainey4731;2334201

go to tesco late at night when theres no customer services on (after … go to tesco late at night when theres no customer services on (after 11)buy a wii console by itselfthen after paid for it go back in say that there should be a free game with it (other than the wii sports )then will give you the game with a receipt to say you paid in cash for it take the game back next day to customer services get a full refund on the game itself so really getting wii for 150.00 or lessthen this is the clever part a few days later go back in with the receipt say you didnt get the game with it there have to give it to you thats what i did

That is also theft/fraud which is illegal
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767425
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17876401
      3. word association Game74044570
      4. Asda having major issues with deliveries today66

See more discussions