Groups

Wii, Can you get demos

hi chaps.

got a wii but havent plugged it in yet, gotta wait till i get home.

But im wondering, does it let u download demos from a marketplace or something? like 360 does?

If so will i need extra memory to do this?

Or does anyone know if there are any magazines that offer cover discs for the wii?

cheers

3 Comments

not yet mate

u can buiy virtual console games ie snes n64 games from the wii shop channe!

no demo downloads yet tho!

extra memory = SD card

if u got a camara with a low memory best thing to do is use that and buy ur cam a new sd card

Original Poster

aye i got sd cards kicking around.

its just i have not owned a nintendo since the Snes, and i really dont know what game i wanna get for the wii, so i wanted to play some demo's.

I dont really want games which are better on the xbox 360 (cod3 and graphics games like that). I want games that'll be alot of fun. Everyone says zelda is great but when i played it on the snes i only found that style of game to be ok.

Shame u cant get demo discs.

Zelda has got better since the older days imo *hides from any attacking gamers* So I'd say give it a try, otherwise it depends what games your into. I'm a fan of mini party games so I like rayman. Hopefully it'll get some nice platformers and i'm hoping (though i won't let myself hope to much), that it will bring out a good point and click style adventure rpg like you used to get on pcs in the good old days as the wiimote would work with them.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767278
      2. What would be HELL to you?911
      3. Important info for Ryanair customers1927
      4. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1526

See more discussions