Found 7th Jan 2009
Looking for an official wii component cable. Play.com have it for 17.99 delivered but temporarily out of stock. Gamestation had it for 24.99, a bit too pricey for me. Tempted to get a cheap 3rd party one of ebay for about a fiver delivered, but have had so many bad experiences with 3rd party accessories. Any ideas?

1. Ask
  2. Wii
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Wii
6 Comments

I wouldnt rush.the difference it makes is tiny,
Tony

I've got 2 wii's and both on component cable ie green,blue,red plus audio red/white.
Got them from Deal Extreme as there longer and theres no problems

I'd agree with the others. I've just ordered one for about £6 from amazon as people say the genuine cable is no better than the third party ones.

I got mine from GAME - its exactly the same mate and if it doesnt work take it back (keep the receipt)

i bought one from dealextreme,the cable i got didnt work,tried it on 2 tv's the best i could get was a pinkish screen so im looking to get a new component cable that works.
i think the best idea might be to buy one instore from game etc,so that if it is faulty return it and get a new one then you save about £8 on the official one

My £6 Amazon cable works a treat.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2685
    2. Add one, leave one game54415416
    3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)70561
    4. The PlayStation VR (PSVR) Thread861868

See more discussions