Groups
    EXPIRED

Wii Conosle & wii fit Board

Mum's 60th in 2 weeks I would like to buy her a wii & wii fit board does anyone know best deals around please.

7 Comments

There was an offer on here recently from John lewis i think for a console for about £97 new. and i remember a wii fit board (made by Njoy) on the hut.com for about £40.
    might help ??????

Original Poster

sticko;8676659

There was an offer on here recently from John lewis i think for a console … There was an offer on here recently from John lewis i think for a console for about £97 new. and i remember a wii fit board (made by Njoy) on the hut.com for about £40.might help ??????

i'll have a look thanks

r u joking 60 you'll do he in lol give her a day at a spa luxury instead where she can relax and be pampered easier on the old bones

Original Poster

crustine;8681407

r u joking 60 you'll do he in lol give her a day at a spa luxury instead … r u joking 60 you'll do he in lol give her a day at a spa luxury instead where she can relax and be pampered easier on the old bones

it what she wants :thumbsup:

you missed the Comet deal for £124, then the WF board was £75.00 - i'll keep my eye open for ya thou

Original Poster

Disco;8682265

you missed the Comet deal for £124, then the WF board was £75.00 - i'll k … you missed the Comet deal for £124, then the WF board was £75.00 - i'll keep my eye open for ya thou

thanks I'd appreciate that

I'd pop into best buys.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Amazon prime subscribe & save22
      2. Cracked windscreen, is it safe and legal to drive?1011
      3. Laptop screen backlight issue11
      4. Best VR games?23
      5. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?33

See more discussions