Expired

Wii Conosle & wii fit Board

Found 23rd May 2010
Mum's 60th in 2 weeks I would like to buy her a wii & wii fit board does anyone know best deals around please.

7 Comments

There was an offer on here recently from John lewis i think for a console for about £97 new. and i remember a wii fit board (made by Njoy) on the hut.com for about £40.
might help ??????

Original Poster

sticko;8676659

There was an offer on here recently from John lewis i think for a console … There was an offer on here recently from John lewis i think for a console for about £97 new. and i remember a wii fit board (made by Njoy) on the hut.com for about £40.might help ??????

i'll have a look thanks

r u joking 60 you'll do he in lol give her a day at a spa luxury instead where she can relax and be pampered easier on the old bones

Original Poster

crustine;8681407

r u joking 60 you'll do he in lol give her a day at a spa luxury instead … r u joking 60 you'll do he in lol give her a day at a spa luxury instead where she can relax and be pampered easier on the old bones

it what she wants :thumbsup:

you missed the Comet deal for £124, then the WF board was £75.00 - i'll keep my eye open for ya thou

Original Poster

Disco;8682265

you missed the Comet deal for £124, then the WF board was £75.00 - i'll k … you missed the Comet deal for £124, then the WF board was £75.00 - i'll keep my eye open for ya thou

thanks I'd appreciate that

I'd pop into best buys.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just a heads up about fake noodles being sold1517
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7771864
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18376807
    4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19548041

See more discussions