Expired

Wii Console and Wii Fit Package (Or Wii Fit Plus)

Found 31st Dec 2009
Hi, wondering if anyone knew of any good packages out there inc the console and wii fit or wii fit plus? Thanks

4 Comments

I was thinking the same.... I am sure a quick scan for similar on here would come up with a few though.... Otherwise the 'usual' places that have been mentioned on here pre-xmas have probably still got stock that they are about to bundle up.....
I keep telling myself NO!! But I know it's only a matter of time before somebody on here makes me say YES with a good starter package! LOL!!

Asda have the wii fit for £69.71 which is the cheapest at the moment, the packages aren't great at the moment were actually better before Christmas. If you don't desperately need it I would wait until the end of January when stock levels are back up. Saying that my HMV still have the Wii for £149.99 on managers special.

Original Poster

Thanks I have been ummm and ahhhhin bout gettin one for ages... might check out HMV? Or as u say wait for a while...

~Mmmmmm - I think a fair point well made....

I want one - but can afford to wait a while... But I am desperately tempted like you though! LOL!!
Post a comment
@
    Text