Groups

WII CONSOLE - Can i get £220 for this?

Hiya,

Okay, im not allowed to list this for another few days in the sale forum, so THIS IS NOT FOR SALE IN THIS THREAD... i just wanna see if you all think that i could reasonably get £220 for this package:

- Nintendo Wii Console - boxed, about 3 months old with receipt if you want - hardly used - mint condition - Modded to play copy games, but still in WARRANTY ALSO!!!!!!!!....
    - 2 Wii-motes (remotes)
    - 2 silicon sleeves for the Wii-motes
    - 2 Nunchucks
    - 1GD SD CARD - with selection of homebrew apps (such as a movie player - not standard on the wii, quake, and n64 emulator)
    - 4 Original Games:
    - Wii Sports (multiple games in one)
    - Wii Play (multiple games in one)
    - Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess
    - TopSpin (tennis game)

so what ya think... is £220 reasonable...?... or if i sold it seperate could i get more.. or the same?...

11 Comments

Original Poster

did i pop this in the wrong thread?.. DEALS?... should be in MISC!... can someone change?!!!!

SuperEd

needs to be in misc m8 asked for it to be moved

Original Poster

how?.. who by.. ?.. how do i contact a mod on this forum?

SuperEd

already done it for you using the [IMG]hotukdeals.com/ite…php?p=4916983[/IMG] button by ur name

Original Poster

thanks!

You would probably get about £170,

No-where near £220 i'm afraid mate...........as above.......about £170 max.

You can pick up brand new Wii's for around £150-£160 atm or a package with games for £180

Original Poster

even though i got a extra remote and nunchuck?... and 4 games and its softmodded...?

HARSH!

Unfortunately so...........the 2nd hand market is swamped with them now.

- Nintendo Wii Console - boxed, about 3 months old with receipt if you … - Nintendo Wii Console - boxed, about 3 months old with receipt if you want - hardly used - mint condition - Modded to play copy games, but still in WARRANTY ALSO!!!!!!!!....

£100 as Game and Gamestation were doing Wii's for this price a few days ago.

- 2 Wii-motes (remotes)

Extra controller £20

- 2 silicon sleeves for the Wii-motes

No value

- 2 Nunchucks

Extra Nunchuck £10

- 1GD SD CARD - with selection of homebrew apps (such as a movie player - … - 1GD SD CARD - with selection of homebrew apps (such as a movie player - not standard on the wii, quake, and n64 emulator)

£2

- 4 Original Games:- Wii Sports (multiple games in one)- Wii Play … - 4 Original Games:- Wii Sports (multiple games in one)- Wii Play (multiple games in one)- Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess- TopSpin (tennis game)

£40

Total = £172

I have grouped what Nintendo supply with every Wii in the £100 price.

Original Poster

cheers for the break down.. gutted.. cant belive its depriciated in value so much so quickly..

GUTTED
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Get an annual MOT reminder11
      2. Any PS4 News Here29313803
      3. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway66
      4. word association Game74044556

See more discussions