Groups
    EXPIRED

Wii console cheaper than £157 anywhere?

Cheapest I could find online is £175 - 10% discount @ Zavvi

Anyone know a better deal ?

Thanks

6 Comments

Would be hard to find one for cheaper than £157.

Your best bet would be to buy a bundle at RRP and sell the extras such as games.

Thats what I've done, so Wii's that I plan to give away for presents are quite cheap compared to RRP.

I may be selling them off at cost price as I need funds to pass my driving test, buy a car, pay for insurance and running costs. Will have to see what happens, if I find a job then I'd give them away as presents just like I've planned.

Banned

if you know a staff member at sainburys they get 15% off until xmas works out at 153.00 with a game or console on its own i think is stil at 149.99 = 127.99

Original Poster

Thanks for the info ninj4z and logyon

logyon;3421382

if you know a staff member at sainburys they get 15% off until xmas works … if you know a staff member at sainburys they get 15% off until xmas works out at 153.00 with a game or console on its own i think is stil at 149.99 = 127.99

The game u mention, is it wii sports? Also just the console - you say it is £150 before discount - you sure this is right?

Banned

Sainsbury's ran these at £149.99 a while back - not sure if it was a limited time offer though

Original Poster

dimebars;3422010

Sainsbury's ran these at £149.99 a while back - not sure if it was a … Sainsbury's ran these at £149.99 a while back - not sure if it was a limited time offer though

Most consoles were snatched by Game

bitterwallet.com/gam…586
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do you use a case on your iPhone?44
      2. Virgin Media TV56
      3. Tooth extraction99
      4. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?611

See more discussions