Groups

Wii costs....

I was just wondering how much you think a Wii console, 2 remotes, 2 nun-chucks, Guitar Hero World Tour (With Guitar) and Guitar Hero III (With Guitar), Beach Sports and Mario and Sonic Olympics would be worth....Thanks

12 Comments

Supermod

£220....

I wouldn't pay more than £200 for that. Hope that helps!

Original Poster

Should have prob mentioned I am looking to sell 1, not buy 1....sorry. Thanks for the input so far though, much appreciated

Lets say....

£150 for the Wii
    £40 for the two controllers
    £25 for the two nuns
    GH:WT £35
    GH 3 £25
    Beachsports - no idea what that is so i would guess £10
    Mario and sonic £10

so £290ish?

thats just my rough idea of what all that would cost today.

Supermod

Lord Darkness;5850446

Lets say....£150 for the Wii£40 for the two controllers£25 for the two nu … Lets say....£150 for the Wii£40 for the two controllers£25 for the two nunsGH:WT £35GH 3 £25Beachsports - no idea what that is so i would guess £10Mario and sonic £10so £290ish?thats just my rough idea of what all that would cost today.

£150 for the Wii!? I bought World Tour for £19.

Supermod

starsparkle2311;5850451

About £20, in fact i'd prob pay you to take mine away, total crap, don't … About £20, in fact i'd prob pay you to take mine away, total crap, don't do it man, get an XBOX instead:thumbsup:

...you arent helping you little tinker...

Original Poster

i agree lol, but the rest of u are....thanks

starsparkle2311;5850451

About £20, in fact i'd prob pay you to take mine away, total crap, don't … About £20, in fact i'd prob pay you to take mine away, total crap, don't do it man, get an XBOX instead:thumbsup:

ahh theres no need to pay me ill take the berden of haveing it take details to pm

£19 for World tour and controller? Damn....im gonna stop spending £50 - £100 on brand new games for the ps3 and get a wii!

new Wii's are about £160 so i was just posting how much i thought all that stuff would be worth

i got the wii and xbox 360 and the wii hasnt been touched for 2 months

The price of the Wii has gone down a lot in the last month or so but I'd suggest around £200

try selling it on ebay i sold a wii and wii fit for £220 so you should have more
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Galaxy Note 8 grey import11
      2. VM Super Hub 3 printer issues11
      3. laptop for editing 4k videos (3840×2160p 30 fps)22
      4. Swtiching to Galaxy from Iphone-Advice?11

See more discussions