Groups
    EXPIRED

Wii Dancing Stage Hottest Party - Any Stock Anywhere?

Anyone know any shops that have them in stock in Leicester or any websites with stock?

Thanks

4 Comments

ive had one ordered for months and no sign for christmas, so i just ordered one from amazon.de £53.77 delivered.. from the photos on the site some of the writting on the game cover is german but it seems the mat and game play are english.. or at least i hope they are! :roll:

I pre ordered this back in March and April, so have had it since release. I had no idea that ths was inshort supply.

Studio24 seems to have it in stock. Though I would advice anyone buying from them be careful as it is easy to sign up to a subscription service without realising.
    homeshopping.24studio.co.uk/ele…eed

Don't know if this helps you but Argos have just got some back in stock today in Long Eaton- Notts. Guess this will be nationwide though- you'll have to check stock locally on their site..

Not sure where you are but Aylesbury Argos store have 4 in stock to collect, home delivery not available. Hope this helps
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tv choice magazine Issue 391414
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64522
      3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1133
      4. Win A Galaxy Note 8 With Caseology & AndroidHeadlines *** ENDS TODAY ***22

See more discussions