Groups

Wii Essentials Thread

Banned
    This thread of for all Wii owners to post "if you own a wii you must get this" / "this is a must for wii owners"

Then list product and prices for site ect so it can be constantly updated in to one post eventually.

17 Comments

mod

Good in theory mate

Original Poster Banned

that thread will be taken down as your not allowed nds threads ect form what the rules had said and so i think it will be taken down shorlty, this thread was for others to enter what they think is essential for the wii console not me, as ave just got my self a wii console for xmas for 148

great idea for a thread... im thinking of buying a wii for xmas but i really dont know what i NEED to get with it

Supermod

This should also be in feedback if you want a central console register somewhere.
    The idea is good but its too fragmented. There is too much you want to do for a "misc" only thread.

Original Poster Banned

blondi1;3653424

great idea for a thread... im thinking of buying a wii for xmas but i … great idea for a thread... im thinking of buying a wii for xmas but i really dont know what i NEED to get with it

thats the whole idead of why i did this thread as am a newbie like others to the wii console and there is so much out there at the moment that i dont know where to start.

all i know so far is that it can play game cube games as well

Supermod

blondi1;3653424

great idea for a thread... im thinking of buying a wii for xmas but i … great idea for a thread... im thinking of buying a wii for xmas but i really dont know what i NEED to get with it

When you buy a new console you should get one controller and one nunchuck. That is all you need for one player. I suggest though that you buy Wii Play. You get a controller with it and a game for using the controller to its best effect.

Apart from that...the best game (in my opinion) on Nintendo Wii is Super Mario Galaxy. Its a truly amazing game. Then closely followed by Mario Kart!!

Supermod

logyon;3653496

thats the whole idead of why i did this thread as am a newbie like others … thats the whole idead of why i did this thread as am a newbie like others to the wii console and there is so much out there at the moment that i dont know where to start.all i know so far is that it can play game cube games as well

See my post above.
    All you need to do is buy a new Wii and it will be straightforward.
    If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

logyon;3653363

that thread will be taken down as your not allowed nds threads ect form … that thread will be taken down as your not allowed nds threads ect form what the rules had said and so i think it will be taken down shorlty, this thread was for others to enter what they think is essential for the wii console not me, as ave just got my self a wii console for xmas for 148

Oh, so you didn't update it for 6 months because of a rule that came into play 2/3 days ago?

Unsubscribing.

Original Poster Banned

numb chuck wii motes, memory card ? games ? sports packs?

Supermod

logyon;3653681

numb chuck wii motes, memory card ? games ? sports packs?

Numb chuck? You cant feel them.

All of this stuff you can get on another site by looking at game reviews. Have you tried going to the Nintendo Wii website?

I am not trying to dissuade you from this thread, I just dont think it would work

magicjay1986;3653758

I am not trying to dissuade you from this thread, I just dont think it … I am not trying to dissuade you from this thread, I just dont think it would work

The thread could work, but you need to have a clue about the Nintendo® Wii

Supermod

thesaint;3653800

The thread could work, but you need to have a clue about the Nintendo® Wii

Who are you referring to?

magicjay1986;3653982

Who are you referring to?

The OP

Supermod

thesaint;3654063

The OP

Ahh ok.
    Tis late/early.

i think rechargeable AA batteries are essential.
    i got the uniross smart charger with 4x 2700mah batteries
    and 4 extra for 4 remotes in total
    picstop.co.uk/Bat…700

hmm no stock anywhere,maybe someones knows of a better deal for rechargeable aa batteries?

s3x_monkey;3669650

i think rechargeable AA batteries are essential.i got the uniross smart … i think rechargeable AA batteries are essential.i got the uniross smart charger with 4x 2700mah batteriesand 4 extra for 4 remotes in totalhttp://www.picstop.co.uk/Battery-Charger/Uniross-SMART-Charger-+-4-AA-2700hmm no stock anywhere,maybe someones knows of a better deal for rechargeable aa batteries?

The person who started this thread has been banned, never to return.
    Hopefully someone else may be able to help you out.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. New a camera to keep track of my Demintina Mother67
      2. What laptop to choose?11
      3. cheapest way to Get from BRIDLINGTON TO ACCRINGTON ??33
      4. Laptop screen backlight issue23

See more discussions