Groups
    EXPIRED

wii fit

anyone know anywhere that have these in stock - online or in person (london)

don't really want to pay the silly ebay prices peeps are charging - ta

5 Comments

I ordered from Tesco direct this morning, may be worth trying to see if they have any left.

apparently u can get them from amazon germany all in all costs around £75
    use the google translator to traslate the page for u to help u if u go down that route

snowtiger;2195267

]argos

when i seen this topic i was gonna say argos but its already been said, just try each day on there on the stores around by you and i think you will get 1 within 3 days, if you really want 1 quick u could try ebay bevause some people on there sell argos reserve codes for about £2 and then just go pick it up from the argos with the reserve code, thats y people cant get them so easy from argos because of these ppl :x

Kev The Kopite;2197876

when i seen this topic i was gonna say argos but its already been said, … when i seen this topic i was gonna say argos but its already been said, just try each day on there on the stores around by you and i think you will get 1 within 3 days, if you really want 1 quick u could try ebay bevause some people on there sell argos reserve codes for about £2 and then just go pick it up from the argos with the reserve code, thats y people cant get them so easy from argos because of these ppl :x

I tried our local stores every day for the last two weeks but couldnt get one, so the supplies are sketchy to say the least. Try sainsburys as well, when I was looking for Mario Kart at the beginning of May, they said they said they had it available a few times, so it may be worth calling the store,.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Jury service49
      2. Ps4 slim how much should I charge 2nd hand.33
      3. connect tablet23
      4. What is the true cost of 4K HDR home cinema entertainment in 2017?55

See more discussions