Groups
    EXPIRED

Wii Fit

Help needed ,

Can anyone find a Wii fit that is in stock, I have been looking all weekend without success.
    I'm willing to pay about £100 for it..

11 Comments

Try Shopto.net, I ordered one last night and they had stock.

Think Asda had them at the weekend £64.71

try asda i brought 4 on friday or try toy r us they get delivery on a friday

ive got a brand new one you can have off me?

If you spend a lot of time by the computer, try this site:

wiipreorder.co.uk/wii…spx

No shop has them for days on end, so if you want one, you need to be at your computer a hell of a lot.

John Lewis website at mo-1.30pm

Also try; wii-consoles.co.uk/wii…asp

I checked this site regularly last week and managed to get a Wii Fit for £69.99, no bundle from Argos.

Good luck -

Original Poster

Thanks for your help:whistling::whistling::whistling:
    I managed to order one from John lewis :-D:thumbsup:

Just Ordered A Wii Fit From Amazon France, Order Accepted, I Checked With Nintendo And The European One Is The Same As Uk Dont Go For Usa Or Japan They Wont Work Here. Conversion Came Out At £72.50 Delivered 89 Euros. Good Luck

Got one, will sell at RRp price for you, but local pick up tho. Or may be delivery with ParcelForce for £12

jonno147;3358683

Also try; http://www.wii-consoles.co.uk/wii-fit-in-stock.aspI checked … Also try; http://www.wii-consoles.co.uk/wii-fit-in-stock.aspI checked this site regularly last week and managed to get a Wii Fit for £69.99, no bundle from Argos.Good luck -

Cheers m8. Just ordered from John Lewis! Was gonnae post back here but they've gone already
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What would be HELL to you?2635
      2. Easy Jet flights - does anyone know how far in advance seats are sold?47
      3. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2241
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132

See more discussions