Wii Fit Argos Reservation Code (Huddersfield & Manchester)

Just checking and found one, anyone want it???

Huddersfield Pack Horse Centre
29 Pack Horse Walk
Huddersfield
West Yorkshire
HD1 2RT

Valid Until: Thursday, 08th May 2008

Manchester Hulme
Unit 1/2 Hulme High St Hulme
Manchester
Greater Manchester
M15 5AF

Valid Until: Thursday, 08th May 2008

6 Comments

Original Poster

Anyone near by????

Btw, when I picked up mine this morning in Morecambe, they told me another delivery is due in Wednesday after the latest batch sold out. Looks like the supply problem isn't so bad after all. Perhaps if people put in a request for notification when stock comes into their local branch (can do on website), this will prompt a delivery from the argos warehouses to that branch...? Just a thought.

would love the manchester one - hoping to buy this for my dad's birthday, which is today! i've sent you a pm

Original Poster

stefanb;2049525

would love the manchester one - hoping to buy this for my dad's birthday, … would love the manchester one - hoping to buy this for my dad's birthday, which is today! i've sent you a pm

PM sent!!

Still got the Huddersfield one!!!

stefanb;2049525

would love the manchester one - hoping to buy this for my dad's birthday, … would love the manchester one - hoping to buy this for my dad's birthday, which is today! i've sent you a pm

He'll love it! Just spent a couple of hours on it and it's the most sophisticated device/software combo I've come across. I love the ski-jumping and slalom and have reached professional already :-D Already thinking this will make a great xmas pressie for my parents. Hope you enjoy! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Both are gone now, I gave the Huddersfield one to woodrowwyatt as knew he/she was after one and as they are near me Huddersield is 10 minute drive away!! So sent it via PM!! :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …285998
    2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523461
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416814130
    4. What is there free to do in your town?611

See more discussions