Expired

wii fit at tesco instore

11 replies
Found 24th Apr 2008
could someone point me to the thread about getting wii fit for cheap tesco instore.
I cant find using the search.

i want it tomorrow, I have it on order with tesco online but it hasnt been dispatched yet

anyone elses on order been sent yet?

thanks

11 Comments

Original Poster

tr2k8;1961575

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/174702/wii-fit-55-71-tesco-instore-only/

thanks

Banned

Just a tip when using the search. You need to use +.
When searching for this I typed in +wii +fit +tesco
Hope this helps!

Original Poster

tr2k8;1961617

Just a tip when using the search. You need to use +.When searching for … Just a tip when using the search. You need to use +.When searching for this I typed in +wii +fit +tescoHope this helps!

i didnt know that, will save me alot of time!! thanks for that :-D

I just rang my local tesco and got told the item is not on there system but the boxes are on the shelves saying on sale from midnight. Does anyone have a reliable price as im thinking of going down at 11:40ish tonight.

Just rang my local (Wolverton, Milton Keynes) and they can't sell it til 8am tomorrow! Also, they 'think' it will be priced at £69.97

Anyway, I'll be popping up there at midnight - I need some bread & petrol!

Banned

Good Luck to everyone - I pre-ordered mine from argos during the week for delivery.

Banned

Good question! I was wondering the same!

Shinymotion;1962504

Does anyone know exactly how these midnight sales work? Do you get a box … Does anyone know exactly how these midnight sales work? Do you get a box before midnight but can only pay for it after midnight? Do they give out tickets? Any pointers would be most helpful.

just walk to product at front of store by door, pick up, take to checkout, walk out door:thumbsup:

and pay for the thing too

Tesco Entertainment dispatched mine today and my friend says her's on way too.

Ok just to say Parcel Force just brought my Wii Fit from Tesco Entertainment so arrived on day of release.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. active noise cancelling headphones21
    2. What is gearbest like on warranty?44
    3. Blog advice please33
    4. Best site to buy a domain11

See more discussions