Groups

Wii fit equivalent for ps3 or xbox..

Hi ive just sold my wii and was looking for the same sort of thing for the ps3 or xbox, really not sure what to go for so looking for some advice from you guys.

Best thing i can find is ea active 2 but cant decide which console to get for, or is there any better option out there?

Thanks in advance!

13 Comments

Banned

Get fit with Mel B is getting decent reviews amongst those in the know. Wii still the best platform for fitness games though and the cheapest, should have stuck with that if fitness is your thing.

Original Poster

master_chief

Get fit with Mel B is getting decent reviews amongst those in the know. … Get fit with Mel B is getting decent reviews amongst those in the know. Wii still the best platform for fitness games though and the cheapest, should have stuck with that if fitness is your thing.

I hardley ever used the wii and with getting a new xbox and kinect for christmas i really didnt have the room for it as already have ps3. I just want somthing to work off them extra baby and christmas calories. I'll have a look into the Mel B option, thanks

nkje02

I hardley ever used the wii and with getting a new xbox and kinect for … I hardley ever used the wii and with getting a new xbox and kinect for christmas i really didnt have the room for it as already have ps3. I just want somthing to work off them extra baby and christmas calories. I'll have a look into the Mel B option, thanks

You eat babies? oO

Original Poster

niminator

You eat babies? oO

Yes very often No i worded it a bit wrong iv'e not long gave birth to one lol

Banned

I traded in my Wii Fit + board for Your Shape Fitness Evolved and I'm very happy with it.
    It's in a different league to Wii Fit, which is very limited in the exercises you can do.

Banned

greatest666

I traded in my Wii Fit + board for Your Shape Fitness Evolved and I'm … I traded in my Wii Fit + board for Your Shape Fitness Evolved and I'm very happy with it.It's in a different league to Wii Fit, which is very limited in the exercises you can do.

Wii fit is widely regarded as one of the poorer fitness offerings for the Wii.

Jim Ember's Ship-Shape Up: No Excuses.

I heard wields brilliant results.

Banned

They're all just glorified workout DVDs after all is said and done. They have the added bonus of keeping a record of your workouts for motivation but they tend to last as long as the dvds do in terms of user commitment.

Banned

360 Kinect I live by it, a majority of the games on that keep you moving also compatible with ea sports 2. Aww best thing I ever purchased me and my daughter jump in together its greeatt!!!

Banned

master_chief

Wii fit is widely regarded as one of the poorer fitness offerings for the … Wii fit is widely regarded as one of the poorer fitness offerings for the Wii.

Is there one that tracks what your whole body is doing rather than just the Wiimote or where your feet are on the balance board?

Banned

greatest666

Is there one that tracks what your whole body is doing rather than just … Is there one that tracks what your whole body is doing rather than just the Wiimote or where your feet are on the balance board?

Only the Kinect can really track whole body movements.

I've seen an advert for fitness stuff using the kinect but can't remember the details, I'll have a google around to see what I can find.

Edit:
    This is the one i've seen an advert for.
    Your shape: Fitness evolved
    Edited by: "Ungreat" 5th Jan 2011

ea sports active
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie911
      2. love affairs912
      3. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?817
      4. word association Game73844475

See more discussions