Groups
    EXPIRED

Wii Fit for the Nintendo Wii

Hi,

Can anyone find anywhere that is going to be selling the Wii Fit when it is released (January 08, I think). Ideally I want to pre-order it and get it as cheaply as possible (of course!). Just had a look on Play.com and they have nothing for it that I can see!

I would be very grateful if any one could let me know if anywhere if offering pre-order at a reasonable price!

Thanks

5 Comments

Apparantly Nintendo have said it won't be out here until May. I preordered from shopto.net for £30 with the balance board but prices are always subject to change and I expect Wii Fit to eventually cost around £50.

Original Poster

Arsenal Fan;1389905

Apparantly Nintendo have said it won't be out here until May. I … Apparantly Nintendo have said it won't be out here until May. I preordered from shopto.net for £30 with the balance board but prices are always subject to change and I expect Wii Fit to eventually cost around £50.

May, really? I heard it was January, maybe they have put it back then?

Either way, it would be nice to pre-order as its apparently going to be a sell out (according to gaming mags anyway)

Mark my words it will be £99 including the board and game

Original Poster

thankshotdeals;1400633

Mark my words it will be £99 including the board and game

****** that! I wouldn't pay that for it!

I am hoping it will be around the £50 mark, otherwise I just won't get it!

Will just have to wait and see what the price will be!

I think it will be around £50-60 when it comes out, I think £99 is a bit high and Nintendo are all about releasing things as cheap as possible so that they can appeal to casual gamers, which is the group Wii Fit is aimed at. :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. GAP Insurance Recommendations22
      2. cats and royal canin biscuits1019
      3. Anyone ever had a ginormous box from amazon with virtually nothing inside?811
      4. Best way to use Tesco club card vouchers?910

See more discussions