EXPIRED

Wii Fit Game only?

Is it possible to buy the Wii Fit Game on it's own? (without the balance board).

I have used it a total of two times and although there are no visible scratches, it just won't work but I'm ashamed to say it's over a year old now!

14 Comments

Original Poster

wobinb;6755998

have a little look, and you will … have a little look, and you will find....http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/517584/fs-wii-sports-7-50-incl-rec-del

I must be going mad? I'm looking for Wii Fit - is that not Wii Sports in the link you sent?

true - my bad

hanging my head in shame now

I don't think it's possible to buy Wii Fit(Game only) from stores.

You can get Wii fit plus though, which is a improved version.

When you run Wii Fit plus, it uses the data already on your console from Wii Fit.

If you have a local blockbusters, they will repair a scratched disc for £2. They do it in most stores and it works a treat.

Hope this saves you some money.:thumbsup:

fruity - i have a brand new sealed wii fit (original) which you can have for a tenner second class delivered. i did advertise it on here but messed up on one of the rules so had to have the thread locked.

scrumpypaul;6756289

fruity - i have a brand new sealed wii fit (original) which you can have … fruity - i have a brand new sealed wii fit (original) which you can have for a tenner second class delivered. i did advertise it on here but messed up on one of the rules so had to have the thread locked.

So you can't tout it in here either!

thesaint;6756572

So you can't tout it in here either!

i get the feeling i'm meant to be a very bad person here??

now wii fit plus is out the original wii fit games are selling for under a fiver on fleabay including postage, most go for between £5-£10 but if you look in completed you'll see a few that have gone for under a fiver. If you are willing to watch a few auctions for a few days you should pick one up for next to nothing.

Original Poster

scrumpypaul;6756289

fruity - i have a brand new sealed wii fit (original) which you can have … fruity - i have a brand new sealed wii fit (original) which you can have for a tenner second class delivered. i did advertise it on here but messed up on one of the rules so had to have the thread locked.

I will send you a message - however, would like proof of postage!

fruity. i will send it recorded delivery for a tenner. paypal gift. if youre happy with that drop me a pm with details and i could post tomorrow. at work at present. scrimpypaul

sorry to crash this thread ..but can anyone let me know what a paypal gift is please ..thanks

paypal gift - no fees for the seller to pay to paypal, for the buyer, none of that incredible paypal protection for their purchases. (a slight bit of irony there from me - did you sense it? did ya?)

Original Poster

scrumpypaul;6764604

paypal gift - no fees for the seller to pay to paypal, for the buyer, … paypal gift - no fees for the seller to pay to paypal, for the buyer, none of that incredible paypal protection for their purchases. (a slight bit of irony there from me - did you sense it? did ya?)

The buyer pays the fees that means in case anyone needs to do one in the future.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64491
    2. One thing you've forgotten68
    3. GIVEAWAY - Clear out of duplicate CD Keys from Humble Bundle I have yet to …33
    4. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***1832

See more discussions