Groups

Wii Fit in stock @ shopto.net

not sure if it helps anyone, i can only see these being a pain to get nearer xmas... but i ordered one from shopto.net and they are in stock, next day delivery!

theres a £1 off voucher in the vouchers section, so £68.99 delivered

7 Comments

Repped for that one big chap! Thanks!

They've obviously gone like hot cakes. I only ordered mines about 10 minutes ago and it did say in-stock. So the warehouse stock must have gone along with a predetermined volume of pre-ordered stock.

I'm not surprised at £68.99 with free delivery though.

Original Poster

looks like i was lucky then! i only just started looking for one this morning

did anyone that ordered get their email confirmation? i got mine.... are shopto reliable???

P.S apologies for anyones time i wasted by posting this, i thought they'd last a little longer!!!

Shop to are cool, their warehouse is around the corner from me. Met the guys who run it once when I was returning a game, they let me in and done everything they could to assist me when I order a game for Xbox instead of PS3.

They're back in stock! Have just ordered one :-D Restricted to one per person due to popular demand.

ScottyMelotty;3331509

Shop to are cool, their warehouse is around the corner from me. Met the … Shop to are cool, their warehouse is around the corner from me. Met the guys who run it once when I was returning a game, they let me in and done everything they could to assist me when I order a game for Xbox instead of PS3.

where's that then ;-)

Argos website have them in stock for home delivery at mo. 74.99 delivered.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …285988
      2. Your dream gaming set up?2659
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846322
      4. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1841

See more discussions