Wii Fit - New Games

Hey all

Just a wee quick question.

Does anyone know if there will be new games for the Wii Fit, are Nintendo working on any?

I am not in the slightest bored with my Wii Fit yet, just wondering!

Claire x

8 Comments

I'd imagine there'll be a few in the works - the slalom and ski jumping work really well... there could be a whole Olympics thing!

hodsey77;1982350

I'd imagine there'll be a few in the works - the slalom and ski jumping … I'd imagine there'll be a few in the works - the slalom and ski jumping work really well... there could be a whole Olympics thing!

The Wii winter sports do the winter olympics which is great I am enjoying the Wii fit and so are the kids!:)

Original Poster

I think they really could make some great games to go with it!

I am really impressed with it so far and hope they do. I think a full workout combining all the different activities together would have been good!

C

Considering the games supplied, i don't care if they release more or not!

Fantastic value for money! (Though we got ours for £5.)

Have you tried the snow boarding yet?

The wife and i have been doing the yoga muscle balance and aerobic sets everyday!

Welcome to the forum, forharry http://www.dachsie.org/vbb/images/smilies/welcome.gif

There are apparently at least 10 games in development that use the wii-board.
Not too many of them have been revealed yet though:

We Ski, All-star cheer squad, and Don King presents: Prizefighter have all been announced to use the board in some way.

forharry;1982717

Considering the games supplied, i don't care if they release more or … Considering the games supplied, i don't care if they release more or not!Fantastic value for money! (Though we got ours for £5.)Have you tried the snow boarding yet?The wife and i have been doing the yoga muscle balance and aerobic sets everyday!

£5! How did you do that????

Mystery shopping! I had a job at a store. I was rung and offered extra pay to do the shop on the friday. I held out a little and the pay was increased. I checked online for the shop and arranged to reserve a Wii Fit for the friday. I arrive, carry out my visit and buy my 4th Wii Fit for £5. I had one ordered for delivery from Argos and one on pre order from Comet. The Additions one at £57.80 will be delivered whenever. I've sold one already for a £20 profit. The others will sell for more as i will wait until the market is almost dry. My entire Wii, with all games has cost nothing. I used to sell freely available internet Wii flash games to people who couldn't be bothered to look for them.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …277962
    2. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1434
    3. Your dream gaming set up?2658
    4. word association Game72944191

See more discussions