EXPIRED

Wii fit pc world Margate Monday.Expired

Banned
I AM EXPIRING THIS THREAD...
Seems PC world not helpful ..
I have been told by my mother-in-law that our local pc world(MARGATE)has wii fits coming in on Monday and can put your name down to order one.
maybe a PC World near you is the same,she called in yesterday and they are going to reserve one for her.If you after one give em a ring.

5 Comments

Ah another one from planet thanet huh?

Eh?.....

Original Poster Banned

Buttmonk3y;2847805

Ah another one from planet thanet huh?

wow a thanetarian:thumbsup: living on an island

Rang PC World the main call centre and help centre and they said they have NO idea when they are getting stock in, and i said about you saying about the margate centre, and they said that they have no delivery dates so they have no idea where you have heard that and they are NOT taking names as it is FIRST COME FIRST SERVE.

Original Poster Banned

[QUOTE=missgem;2848345]Rang PC World the main call centre and help centre and they said they have NO idea when they are getting stock in, and i said about you saying about the margate centre, and they said that they have no delivery dates so they have no idea where you have heard that and they are NOT taking names as it is FIRST COME FIRST SERVE.[/QUOTE

She def went in shop and they say are getting monday and they are saving one for her..just phoned her to find out..so seems pc world not wanna help,sorry
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4542120
    2. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp1122
    3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27120
    4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546

See more discussions