Groups

Wii Fit Plus - Can't keep unlocked events??

Hi guys,

Been playing Wii Fit Plus for the last couple of days and I've unlocked a few advanced and super advanced games, but whenever I go back in again the next day for example none of them are unlocked. I have to get a decent score again on the standard game to unlock the advanced. I'm using the same mii each time and I've tried using the others too but no luck. I thought it was because I wasn't exiting out properly and just turning the wii off or changing disc but I tried it again by unlocking one and exiting all the way out properly but it was locked again when I went back in.

Is this right??

Thanks!

5 Comments

Hi...this doesn't sound right :? I've unlocked quite a few since having the Wii fit plus & they are always unlocked whenever I go on!
    I will have a look tomorrow if nobody else susses it out tonight

Original Poster

wendy56;7396164

Hi...this doesn't sound right :? I've unlocked quite a few since having … Hi...this doesn't sound right :? I've unlocked quite a few since having the Wii fit plus & they are always unlocked whenever I go on!I will have a look tomorrow if nobody else susses it out tonight

Cheers. It's not mine, it's my sisters but it's standard stuff bought from the shops etc not a dodgy copy so it should be working ok!

Have you "registered" your Mii with Wii Fit Plus? I played a few games on the kids with my Mii but without registering so it doesn't remember anything about my achievements.

Original Poster

pgregg;7396247

Have you "registered" your Mii with Wii Fit Plus? I played a few games … Have you "registered" your Mii with Wii Fit Plus? I played a few games on the kids with my Mii but without registering so it doesn't remember anything about my achievements.

Not sure what you mean about registering? I didn't have a mii on there so I created a mii from the main menu, then added it to wii fit plus. My sister said she has the same problem and I'm sure she must've registered etc.

Hi...I've had a look at ours & once they are unlocked they stay unlocked.... even if we don't use the unlocked one that day...if that makes sense :thinking:
    Maybe it does have something to do with registering your Mii ??
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Iphone 7 - What Case?723
      2. Unexpected house guest query (Ratatouille)68
      3. Ditched Sky1316
      4. Hatchimals on Ebay - are they fake?33

See more discussions