Wii Fit Plus has arrived :)

8 replies
Found 28th Oct 2009
Hi has anybody else received their Wii fit plus? Mine arrived this morning...even though I wasn't expecting it till next month. My opinion....I love it!!!

8 Comments

I still haven't opened my wii fit! (I've had it since Oct last year!) :w00t:

Original Poster

snowtiger;6715061

I still haven't opened my wii fit! (I've had it since Oct last year!) … I still haven't opened my wii fit! (I've had it since Oct last year!) :w00t:

Nooooooo :roll: I love the Wii fit......open it & have a go :thumbsup:

I'm thinking of getting the update pack to get the extra games. Would appreciate (and give rep) for a review of the extra games please ?

Games I enjoy most on original wii fit are mostly the balance games and the step.

Original Poster

Brb;6715195

I'm thinking of getting the update pack to get the extra games. Would … I'm thinking of getting the update pack to get the extra games. Would appreciate (and give rep) for a review of the extra games please ? Games I enjoy most on original wii fit are mostly the balance games and the step.

The new balance games are a bit more difficult than the original ones :w00t: but just as much fun especially 'balancing on a ball whilst juggling' :thumbsup:
The only step one I noticed was the same as the original...just the faster one.
To be honest there are more muscle, yoga exercises than anything else :roll:
It seems to be aimed at getting your own personal workouts which target 'problem' areas of your body :whistling:
Once I've had a proper go on it I'll let you know :thinking:

Banned

Wendy, can I ask a favour? And ask if you could post a review of the game in my thread once you have played and enjoyed the game?

hotukdeals.com/ite…wii

Repped you for your time in just reading my post lol :lol:

Original Poster

sculpturatus;6715604

Wendy, can I ask a favour? And ask if you could post a review of the … Wendy, can I ask a favour? And ask if you could post a review of the game in my thread once you have played and enjoyed the game? http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/513195/all-things-wiiRepped you for your time in just reading my post lol :lol:

Of course I will....once my legs stop aching from trying a few of the new 'muscle workouts' x :oops:

Banned

wendy56;6715620

Of course I will....once my legs stop aching from trying a few of the new … Of course I will....once my legs stop aching from trying a few of the new 'muscle workouts' x :oops:

Oooo, I remember my thighs aching after hula hoop plus on the original :lol:

Have fun hun :thumbsup:

wendy56;6715485

The new balance games are a bit more difficult than the original ones … The new balance games are a bit more difficult than the original ones :w00t: but just as much fun especially 'balancing on a ball whilst juggling' :thumbsup:The only step one I noticed was the same as the original...just the faster one. To be honest there are more muscle, yoga exercises than anything else :roll:It seems to be aimed at getting your own personal workouts which target 'problem' areas of your body :whistling:Once I've had a proper go on it I'll let you know :thinking:

TY rep left as promised x

I don't like the muscle ones so much. There's a few yoga ones I like. Actually I will probably be buying this lol (do you think I could pass it off as a gift for daughter ? she does like wii fit after all).

Faster step sounds good too. Most ppl are astonished that I rock at that anyway. Only yesterday went to lunch with a friend I've made through our girls' playing together for past 5 years and she was astonished when the topic got around to dancing and found out I used to be a dancer and choreographer, did feel a little insulted actually haha.

I've not been on it though since I fell down the stairs a few months back *rollseyes* I won £10 zavvi voucher on here and there was a sale on their wii fit deluxe pack so I got that.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Foo fighters presale code.98
    2. Is there an official Disability ID card ?1531
    3. Why was the deal I just posted removed?56
    4. Whey protien34

See more discussions