Groups

Wii fit posts doing my head in - not the only one surely??

The deals section is filled up by posts saying Wii Fit are in stock at ..........
    Surely these should go in the misc as they are not deals at their RRP of £69.99?
    All the Poster is doing is stating they are in stock!
    Anyone else getting bored of seeing them?

22 Comments

not me, some dude just saved me hours trying to get one, i ordered from dixons 10 mins ago,

it might be a good idea for you to spend some time away from the pc if some deals are hurting your eyes!

Banned

its just a fad

Original Poster

krjgreen;2025010

not me, some dude just saved me hours trying to get one, i ordered from … not me, some dude just saved me hours trying to get one, i ordered from dixons 10 mins ago,it might be a good idea for you to spend some time away from the pc if some deals are hurting your eyes!

LOL, i have only been on here 5 mins!! Last night their were loads on the first page at one point! Now you have one (almost) you will end up getting bored of seeing them to!!

no matches here

i only got the wii yesterday after serious pest power, and after spending ages trying to get one locally i turned to hotdeal. i may have missed it but , but the only ones i found on here from the afternoon onwards were for local instock at places nowhere near me.
    im on the site a couple of times a day and yes ive seen loads posted in the past, but like 99.9% of other deals if tey are not relevant to me i scroll past and forget about them.

i understand that not every deal on here will be targeted specifically at me

REDRANGER86;2025068

no matches here

i got my last match here

THX :-D

Original Poster

REDRANGER86;2025068

no matches here

2 Days in a row i have only had to log in to get my matches!! Strange!!

Original Poster

krjgreen;2025076

i only got the wii yesterday after serious pest power, and after spending … i only got the wii yesterday after serious pest power, and after spending ages trying to get one locally i turned to hotdeal. i may have missed it but , but the only ones i found on here from the afternoon onwards were for local instock at places nowhere near me.im on the site a couple of times a day and yes ive seen loads posted in the past, but like 99.9% of other deals if tey are not relevant to me i scroll past and forget about them.i understand that not every deal on here will be targeted specifically at me

I know what you mean and yeah i understand that every Deal is not going to appeal to me but half the time every other deal is WII FIT "back in stock"! Most of them get voted cold any how so i just don't see the point in posting them all in deals - why not use one thread in the misc to show all stockists like what they did with GTA IV??

Yeh Kelly 'N' Steve they are boring me too, sounds like we are going to have to like it or lump it though ha ha

I would like to see a "Gaming" forum.

This would allow users that don't want to see them to filter them out.

Original Poster

thesaint;2025153

I would like to see a "Gaming" forum.This would allow users that don't … I would like to see a "Gaming" forum.This would allow users that don't want to see them to filter them out.

That would be a good idea - i'm sure my other half would like that too!
    You should mention it in the feedback section!

KELLY 'N' STEVE;2025181

That would be a good idea - i'm sure my other half would like that … That would be a good idea - i'm sure my other half would like that too!You should mention it in the feedback section!

I have mentioned it at some point, I can't remember if there was a response from Admin.

Must admit it annoys the heck out of me when you see a new game (or things like the Wii Fit) come out, and see multiple threads all get heat when they are not really hot deals as such, in fact price wise they are pretty awful. Yet at the same time, there are deals that save pounds getting no votes or being voted cold.

But then, thats not the only oddity with the voting system, but I guess that's what you get when you allow 'democracy' to rule, etc. :-(

Original Poster

thesaint;2025214

Found the thread, there was no comment from … Found the thread, there was no comment from him:http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/155544/does-anyone-use-these-tabs/

Shame!

ooo shot me for telling people wii fit is in stock! if the wii fit posts get on your nerves how the hell did you miss the gta ones which almost quadrupled the wii fit ones?

Tintern1981;2025129

Or just use this http://www.wii-consoles.co.uk/wii-fit-in-stock.asp

This link is rubbish though, was showing the wii fit instock from friday at Game constantly, but i was checking it loads & it was still out of stock until someone put on here that they had more in & managed to get one. By that time i had just about given up hope of getting one online & was dreading trowelling the shops locally where you can't get quidco ;-)

Stop moaning, or I'll post a thread "People moaning at Wii fit posts doing your head in?"

Liddle ol' me;2025457

Stop moaning, or I'll post a thread "People moaning at Wii fit posts … Stop moaning, or I'll post a thread "People moaning at Wii fit posts doing your head in?"

:lol:

They are doing my head in too, I don't know why people can't just stick to one thread!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121

See more discussions