Wii Fit Pre-Order @ GAME

Banned
Not really a deal as rrp but thought you might like to know if you are still looking for one. I bought mine from argos the other day for five pounds more ( wish I waited). Sorry if posted in wrong area but not really a deal.

7 Comments

It's not out yet, is it?

Original Poster Banned

I meant pre-order :oops:

tr2k8;1940375

I meant pre-order :oops:

I was panicing then! Thought I'd got the release date wrong, hehe!

How come you paid £5 more than RRP to pre-order?

Original Poster Banned

Postage- it was either that or put a £10 deposit in comet.

tr2k8;1940398

Postage- it was either that or put a £10 deposit in comet.

Ah right... I daren't pre-order anything online anymore, after I STILL haven't got my Mario Kart from my WH Smith pre-order... (had to go out and buy it again as I couldn't wait, lol!)

I've pre-ordered my Wii Fit in the Game shop instead - got a free dumbell-shaped water bottle for pre-ordering, and the double reward points too :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

hodsey77;1940421

Ah right... I daren't pre-order anything online anymore, after I STILL … Ah right... I daren't pre-order anything online anymore, after I STILL haven't got my Mario Kart from my WH Smith pre-order... (had to go out and buy it again as I couldn't wait, lol!)I've pre-ordered my Wii Fit in the Game shop instead - got a free dumbell-shaped water bottle for pre-ordering, and the double reward points too :thumbsup:

Unlucky about WH Smith. I got my copy of Mario Kart from HMV because Game was sold out. I am just hoping that Wii Fit comes on release date because I got the option for post as early as today. I chose friday because there was no way it would have come today. Fingers crossed.:)

My Wii fit due from Tesco Entertainment,have had 2 reminder emails to say when its due out and that my order so far being fulfilled but I'm always doubtful till it lands at my door.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…77
    2. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33
    3. DICKINSONS REAL DEAL £25,000 COMPETITION22
    4. Win a Free minion usb stick1111

See more discussions