Groups

wii fit question

hi just wondering if anyone knows if the wii fit board has to be straight in front of tv or can it b slightly to the left or right? thanx

10 Comments

doesnt matter so long as the sensor picks it up

mines across other side of room totally different angle and works perfectly

Also can depend what game you are playing.

The Wii Fit board is only connected with the console via the bluetooth connection, therefore it doesn't matter where you place it in the room

franbo60;2612616

Also can depend what game you are playing.

ermm as long as the board is detected what difference does it make on the game? (im assumin you mean tasks within wii fit and not other wii games as they dont use the board...)

only thing worth noting is some of the games u do need room around the board as well!

Original Poster

its just in my room the tv is in front of the bed and with normal wii games i just stand nxt to the bed and they work ok wasnt sure if the board would work 2

julie!!!!!;2612627

its just in my room the tv is in front of the bed and with normal wii … its just in my room the tv is in front of the bed and with normal wii games i just stand nxt to the bed and they work ok wasnt sure if the board would work 2

yep will work fine :thumbsup:

mines on the left of my TV - it works fine and so should yours!

yes as every one has said it will work anywhere as long as the bluetooth can communicate with the wii

Banned

julie!!!!!;2612627

its just in my room the tv is in front of the bed and with normal wii … its just in my room the tv is in front of the bed and with normal wii games i just stand nxt to the bed and they work ok wasnt sure if the board would work 2

you need a good 3 foot clearance all around the wii fit board to play most of the games. Standing next to a bed will not be ok for most wii fit games.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1219
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?28128
      3. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63218
      4. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…33

See more discussions