Wii fit reservation help (made on in currys instore and said ill come tomorrow they said yes but it got sold same day?)

Well to cut the story short. I wanted to buy wii fit as a gift for someone and i told the guy i want it and reserve it for me so i go into and guess what? its sold, the guy who reserved it wasnt there and i was told to come 35 mins later but my lunch break had finished.

Is there anything i can do apart from sulk lol?

19 Comments

you can complain but it wont get you any where im afraid

You could always seethe as well I suppose. I would. :x

Banned

Wait for him outside and punch his lights out?

u shud buy it on the spot plus because its high demand he was probbaly not allowed to reserved it.

Original Poster

Didnt have my card with me. I know the staff bought it themselves because they didnt know they had it instock :x

u shud have write ur name on it
lol

Original Poster

It took the mick though but i kinda saw it happening they had 3 aswell!!! i only wanted one for a present.

If you're near exeter i recomend you pop in to their gamestation there was easy 12 in the window

MarzBarz;3060365

It took the mick though but i kinda saw it happening they 3 aswell!!! i … It took the mick though but i kinda saw it happening they 3 aswell!!! i only wanted one for a present.

Awww it's ok, you can just give me the cash instead

Original Poster

sadie whats your best price for that controller?

Did you have a receipt saying that it was reserved for you as you say you had a reservation ? or did the bloke just say to you ok i will reserve it for you and you can pick up later.

Original Poster

yeh he said it to me.

Banned

build a bridge...

MarzBarz;3060407

sadie whats your best price for that controller?

What's your best offer sweetie?

Original Poster

actually im gna do it in ur thread , umm need 2 ave a fink bowt it 1st okay.

mite get suspended if we deal in da misc lol

MarzBarz;3060548

actually im gna do it in ur thread , umm need 2 ave a fink bowt it 1st … actually im gna do it in ur thread , umm need 2 ave a fink bowt it 1st okay.mite get suspended if we deal in da misc lol

Okedokies, we can't have you goin' back to your naughty old ways and dragging me with ya, can we?!!?!!

Original Poster

wot u on about lol

Don't try and act all innocent!

Hey, It's DSG, What do you expect? Customer Service? No chance of that m8.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win a Free minion usb stick1111
    2. Tv choice magazine Issue 391515
    3. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card22
    4. DICKINSONS REAL DEAL £25,000 COMPETITION11

See more discussions