Wii Fit reserved at Argos Birchwood Warrington

i have Wii Fit reserved at Bichwood Warrington for any HUKD member who can get there by closing tomorrow.

Sadly I can't

will PM reservation number

that's Birchwood (oops)
- christophersmum

14 Comments

arrggg ... keep missing these. Only in warrington on Saturdays! I'm determined to get one in agos, esp as I've still got £20 argos vouchers to get rid of! Hope someone can use this...

EDIT: and many thanks for the pm about thi - we must have been writing at the same time!

Original Poster

Liddle ol' me;2037831

arrggg ... keep missing these. Only in warrington on Saturdays! I'm … arrggg ... keep missing these. Only in warrington on Saturdays! I'm determined to get one in agos, esp as I've still got £20 argos vouchers to get rid of! Hope someone can use this...EDIT: and many thanks for the pm about thi - we must have been writing at the same time!

no probs. remember in other post you said other half in warrington. light bulb went on in my head, but sadly popped cos you don't go daily.....cheap light bulb.lol

Ooh, they are open till 8! . . . . . may i have it please mrs christophersmum, please? (love the original typo . . . )

Original Poster

mbgringo;2037893

Ooh, they are open till 8! . . . . . may i have it please mrs … Ooh, they are open till 8! . . . . . may i have it please mrs christophersmum, please? (love the original typo . . . )

no probs. pm on its way...

christophersmum;2037918

no probs. pm on its way...

Thanks! only downside is I can see a trip to ASBO, sorry ASDA looming if we go there :cry:

or McDonalds, at least you'll burn off the calories with your wii

Original Poster

o-oh! expensive night! ££££££££

ctuk;2038017

or McDonalds, at least you'll burn off the calories with your wii

Knowing the missus, my ears will get burned off from all the moaning about spending more money on "stupid games". When will they learn . . . . . :roll:

Original Poster

mbgringo;2038054

Knowing the missus, my ears will get burned off from all the moaning … Knowing the missus, my ears will get burned off from all the moaning about spending more money on "stupid games". When will they learn . . . . . :roll:

oi! shall i recall that code ! lmao

christophersmum;2038077

oi! shall i recall that code ! lmao

When will SHE learn, sorry, damn typo . . . . :-D

Original Poster

mbgringo;2038092

When will SHE learn, sorry, damn typo . . . . :-D

te he he :whistling:

christophersmum;2038133

te he he :whistling:

Anyway, thanks again for the code, added some rep for you. Cheers! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

mbgringo;2038149

Anyway, thanks again for the code, added some rep for you. Cheers! … Anyway, thanks again for the code, added some rep for you. Cheers! :thumbsup:

no probs, thanks for the rep...

i actually reserved two (sep res codes) but havn't had the email for the second.

If anyone else wants it, I could take a guess... lol

Moved to misc forum, please don't post in the for sale forum unless you are actually selling.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. GOT Leaks again415
    2. Stop everything, Nutella is bringing a biscuit snack to the market - Metro1312
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763948
    4. What an absolute disgrace2150

See more discussions